Archway Carelink Simplifies Bundled Payments Management
Archway Carelink answers the 4 most important questions for program management in real time: Where are my patients? Are they on schedule with their care plans? Do I need to intervene? How am I doing financially?
Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a demo
Our Comprehensive Bundled Payments Solutions
- Online program analytics
- Monthly costs and trends
- Spending and claims details
- Financial reconciliation
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to evaluate, design, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
In previous posts in our Six Steps to Bundled Payment Success series, we detailed why opportunity assessment, preferred provider network development, a simple care management process, and real time patient tracking are essential steps to success in bundled payment programs. Today, in the fifth and penultimate step, we are going to discuss claims data analytics. […]
Last Wednesday Archway Health presented a webinar on OCM Performance-Based Payment Pricing Model: What You Need to Know. Ed Bassin, PhD, Chief of Analytics, presented. In OCM, practices will receive performance-based payments when target prices exceed actual costs. Every patient is priced through a complex regression-based formula that uses data from fee-for-service claims. The codes that you […]
Under the Arch – Archway Health’s Bundled Payment Musings We spent some time talking through the CJR quality metrics with a few customers recently and came away with some thoughts on how to approach them in the first few quarters of the CJR program. Below is a brief description of how these metrics work along […]
OCM Performance-Based Payment Pricing Model: What You Need to Know Date: Wednesday, August 10th Time: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. EST Description: In OCM, practices will receive performance-based payments when target prices exceed actual costs. Every patient is priced through a complex regression-based formula that uses data from fee-for-service claims. The codes that you use, particularly diagnosis codes, […]