Are you ready for Bundled Payments?
Archway Health gets you started in bundled payments. From program setup and launch to ongoing support, our goal is to help you build a successful program.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
Archway Health Partners with athenahealth’s ‘More Disruption Please’ Program to Help Providers Succeed in Bundled Payments
Watertown, MA, April 5, 2017 – Archway Health, a full service tech-enabled bundled payment company, today announced a partnership with athenahealth, Inc. through athenahealth’s ‘More Disruption Please’ (MDP) program, making Archway Carelink and Archway Analytics part of the athenahealth® Marketplace. This newly integrated application offers athenahealth’s growing network of nearly 88,000 healthcare providers access to […]
Archway Health will be presenting and exhibiting at two upcoming conferences in April. CV Transforum CV Transforum will take place Tuesday, April 18th through Thursday, April 20th at the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Florida. Ed Bassin, PhD, Archway Health Chief Analytics Officer, and Dave Terry, Archway Health Founder and CEO, will speak at a CV Transforum pre-conference session […]
In an article in Healthcare Finance titled “Expert: Trump administration ‘buying time’ by delaying bundled payment programs,” Healthcare Finance associate editor Jeff Lagasse talks to Archway Health CEO Dave Terry about what the recent delays announced by CMS mean for bundled payment programs. “It appears to me that they’re just kind of buying time,” Dave says. “Obviously there’s […]
In January, President Trump said, “We’re going to have insurance for everybody. They’ll be beautifully covered. I don’t want single payer; what I do want is to be able to take care of people.” While Obamacare is severely flawed, the Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO) take is that the newly proposed American Health Care Act (AHCA) […]