Are you ready for Bundled Payments?
Archway Health gets you started in bundled payments. From program setup and launch to ongoing support, our goal is to help you build a successful program.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
This week is National Nurses Week and National Hospital Week, and we at Archway applaud the countless hardworking, caring, and dedicated men and women at the front lines of patient care. Nurses play a vital role in caring for patients through every step of the care process; they go above and beyond to ensure that […]
On Monday, May 1st, at 11:30 a.m., Archway Health Founder and CEO Dave Terry presented a session in the Inaugural Bundled Payments Summit at the 14th Annual Healthcare Congress. The conference, which took place April 30th through May 3rd, 2017 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C., is designed to connect and prepare leaders for […]
Archway Health recently presented at a CV Transforum pre-conference session titled “EPM (Bundled Payments) Boot Camp.” Also speaking at the session were Anne Beekman, RN, Vice President, MedAxiom Consulting; Ginger Biesbrock, PA-C, MPH, MPAS, AACC, Vice President, MedAxiom Consulting; Tim Kennedy, Shareholder, Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C; and Joel Sauer, Vice President, MedAxiom […]
Archway Health Founder and CEO Dave Terry is scheduled to present a session in the Inaugural Bundled Payments Summit at the 14th Annual Healthcare Congress which will take place April 30th through May 3rd, 2017, at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C. The aim of the conference is to connect and prepare leaders for […]