Are you ready for Bundled Payments?
Archway Health gets you started in bundled payments. From program setup and launch to ongoing support, our goal is to help you build a successful program.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
Archway Health recently posted a job opening for Product Manager at Archway Health, LLC in New York City, New York. Who We Are: Archway Health is a dynamic startup founded on the vision to utilize payment reform as a way to improve the current landscape in healthcare. Our team brings combined expertise in data analytics, improvement […]
Archway Health recently posted a job opening for Director of Operations at Archway Health, LLC in Watertown, MA. Who We Are: Archway Health is a dynamic startup founded with the mission of fixing health care through payment reform. Our team brings combined expertise in healthcare strategy, data analytics, software development, and a passion for improving healthcare. […]
Boston, MA, June 6, 2017 –Archway Health, a full service tech-enabled bundled payment company, today announced the addition of Bongani Mngomezulu as vice president of analytics, effective immediately. As an experienced healthcare software and economics professional, Mngomezulu will be responsible for utilizing data, analytics, and technology to design and build products and services that enable […]
Alliance of Private Sector Leaders Spearheading Adoption of Value-Based Payment Models WASHINGTON (May 31, 2017) – The Health Care Transformation Task Force, a consortium of leading health care payers, providers, purchasers and patient organizations working to accelerate the pace of U.S. health care delivery system transformation, announced today that Archway Health, a full-service, tech-enabled bundled […]