Archway Carelink Simplifies Bundled Payments Management
Archway Carelink answers the 4 most important questions for program management in real time: Where are my patients? Are they on schedule with their care plans? Do I need to intervene? How am I doing financially?
Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a demo.Watch the Carelink Overview
Our Comprehensive Bundled Payments Solutions
- Online program analytics
- Monthly costs and trends
- Spending and claims details
- Financial reconciliation
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers & payors to evaluate, design & manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a Convener in the CMS BPCI program & we support other BPCI Conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
Archway CEO Dave Terry presented his thoughts on bundled payments at the Massachusetts Health Policy Commission Cost Trends Hearing on October 5, 2015. The hearing investigated why healthcare costs are rising despite all of the Accountable Care Organization (ACO) contracts in the state. Dave points out that bundled payments are an untapped opportunity in Massachusetts […]
A recent article in Health Leaders Media highlights the success of the Horizon BCBS New Jersey bundled payment program. Horizon has designed a highly effective commercial bundled payment program and a local orthopedics group has published their successful results in the Journal of Arthroplasty. The success of the program shows that progressive payers and providers […]
CMS has built a variety of protections for providers as well as CMS into the Bundled Payment for Care Improvement initiative. One of the least publicized and little understood protections for CMS is the “Excess Spending” corridor. The purpose of this corridor is to penalize providers that don’t reduce costs, but merely delay it into […]
Health Affairs has a great post on quality measures for alternative payment structures, including some very valuable measurements that highlight how episodic payment systems can measure quality in a highly meaningful way. Working with Catalyst for Payment Reform (CPR), the Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute (HCI3) analyzed commercial claims data and identified 12 conditions with high variation […]