Are you ready for Bundled Payments?
Archway Health gets you started in bundled payments. From program setup and launch to ongoing support, our goal is to help you build a successful program.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
Meet Dave Terry in this new feature by Boston Voyager, part of their Inspiring Stories series. In the article, Dave talks about what led him to found Archway Health. He says: Over the years I’ve worked in all of the reimbursement models—fee-for-service, population health, global budgets, ACOs—and what I love about the bundled payment model […]
While the release date is still undetermined, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is expected to unveil the next generation of its existing Bundled Payments Care Improvement (BPCI). The continuation of this vital healthcare initiative will herald a new era for efficiency in care management. While it remains to be seen what the […]
Dave Terry, founder and CEO of Archway Health, is quoted several times throughout a new feature published today on Healthcare Dive. The article by Les Masterson is titled “Despite federal delays, bundled payments will be entrenched in US healthcare.” Dave tells Healthcare Dive that CMS has shown that they remain committed to bundled payments. This […]
January 1, 2017 marked the first year of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) rollout. More than halfway through the first performance year, many specialists are still trying to navigate participation, and one of the main questions is which payment track to take. MACRA, which was signed into law in 2015, was established […]