Archway Carelink Simplifies Bundled Payments Management
Archway Carelink answers the 4 most important questions for program management in real time: Where are my patients? Are they on schedule with their care plans? Do I need to intervene? How am I doing financially?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo.Watch the Carelink Overview
Our Comprehensive Bundled Payments Solutions
- Online program analytics
- Monthly costs and trends
- Spending and claims details
- Financial reconciliation
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to evaluate, design, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
The third step we provide to our customers to succeed in bundled payment programs is a simple care management process. Archway’s goal is not to redesign the existing process that care management teams have in place, but to make sure that these steps are included for patients that need to be followed and cared for over the […]
As a participant, the most important moment in the BPCI program is when reconciliation happens. Although not set in stone, this is the crucial moment when you know whether you performed above or below expectations set by CMS. If data did not matter until now (it really should), reconciliation is all about it. CMS provides all […]
Episode initiators of bundled payment programs have the main goal of improving quality and reducing costs through better care coordination when patients are in the hospital and after they are discharged. The most significant opportunities for improving quality and reducing costs occur after patients are discharged from the hospital. An effective strategy to manage post-acute care more effectively […]
Last Wednesday, the HBS Startup Studio hosted its official launch event in its new office space in Union Square. The Startup Studio aims to bring HBS alumni entrepreneurs together in a shared workspace to provide support and foster connections. The Archway Health New York team has been based in the HBS Startup Studio since January. […]