Are you ready for BPCI Advanced?
The next generation of BPCI is coming soon. Let us help you with a BPCI Advanced opportunity analysis in a free 30-minute consultation.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News:
WATERTOWN, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–According to a survey conducted by Archway Health – a Boston-based firm specializing in managing bundled payments programs – participation in bundled payments has improved the quality of care, and anticipation and preparation for new programs remains high. The survey assessed the perceptions and efficacy of bundled payments ahead of the expected announcement […]
Archway Health’s General Manager of Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI), Keely Macmillian, has been listed in Boston Business Journal’s “People on the Move”. Read the feature here.
The next generation of Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) is on its way. Though an official release date remains to be seen, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) does expect to announce the new model before the end of the summer. As we await the details of the coming voluntary model, results […]
Archway Health CEO Dave Terry was recently quoted in McKnight’s article titled “CMS surprises-and doesn’t- with pay model changes” on the elimination of previously mandatory payment models. “We thought [the models] would probably be switched from mandatory to voluntary,” he said. “But we didn’t think they would be eliminated, just because there is demand for […]
About the athenahealth® Marketplace
athenahealth’s More Disruption Please (MDP) program partners with entrepreneurs, providers, and companies to offer innovative solutions that help health care professionals thrive in the face of industry change. Visit the athenahealth Marketplace, the one-stop shopping destination for providers looking to access MDP partner solutions and get the most out of each care giving experience. All solutions on the Marketplace are seamlessly integrated with athenaNet, athenahealth’s network-enabled platform that connects providers nationwide.