Are you ready for Bundled Payments?
Archway Health gets you started in bundled payments. From program setup and launch to ongoing support, our goal is to help you build a successful program.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
In today’s healthcare environment there is a lot of change and uncertainty, particularly for physician groups who are evaluating whether they can remain independent or should become employed by a hospital system or larger group practice. As payment reform becomes more prominent there are new opportunities for smaller, high-quality specialty practices to gain increased freedom […]
On October 19th, Archway Health will attend an Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) Oncology Care Model Collaborate Workshop at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch in St. Louis, Missouri. Archway Health Chief Analytics Officer Ed Bassin will lead the OCM claims data workgroup and CEO Dave Terry and VP of Client Services […]
Media Contact: Flannery Nangle 315-406- 5495 email@example.com Archway Health Selected by Lancaster Cancer Center to Navigate CMS Oncology Care Model Comprehensive Solution to Provide Strategy, Design, and Ongoing Management of Oncology Bundled Payment Initiative Watertown, MA, October 17, 2016 – Lancaster Cancer Center, a leading regional provider of comprehensive hematology and oncology programs, announced that they have partnered […]
This week Archway Health SVP of Sales and Marketing Ben Gardner will be at Hospital 100, which takes place from October 16th to October 18th at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines in Cedar Creek, Texas. From the conference website: “Hospital 100 is the most prestigious gathering of leaders from innovative hospitals and health systems, and […]