Are you ready for Bundled Payments?
Archway Health gets you started in bundled payments. From program setup and launch to ongoing support, our goal is to help you build a successful program.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
Archway Health CEO and Founder Dave Terry recently spoke to Health Exec on the state of bundled payments in 2017. His responses were published in a Q&A, where Dave explains to Health Exec writer John Gregory “how the policies of President-elect Donald Trump and his pick to run HHS, U.S. Rep. Tom Price, MD, R-Georgia, could benefit value-based care […]
Archway Health Founder and CEO Dave Terry is quoted in a new article published in HealthPayerIntelligence.com. In the article by Vera Gruessner, titled “Why Healthcare Bundled Payment Models May Expand in 2017,” Dave discusses CMS bundled payment models, prospective versus retrospective reconciliation, MACRA, and the future of bundled payments. For commercial payers looking to get started […]
The Year in Bundled Payment – Top 2016 Events While the activity and buzz in the bundled payment world continues to grow, 2016 was what we consider an “in-between year” in the market. In 2015 we saw the vast majority of the Bundled Payment for Care Improvement providers go live. And in 2017 we expect […]
Archway Health CEO Dave Terry is quoted in an article recently published in Value-Based Payment News, a monthly newsletter for professionals in healthcare. The article, titled “Smart Strategy, IT Consultants Preparing Their MACRA Pitches,” discusses some of the opportunities that will be available for information technology providers and strategic consultants under the Medicare Access and CHIP […]