Archway Carelink Simplifies Bundled Payments Management
Archway Carelink answers the 4 most important questions for program management in real time: Where are my patients? Are they on schedule with their care plans? Do I need to intervene? How am I doing financially?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo
Our Comprehensive Bundled Payments Solutions
- Online program analytics
- Monthly costs and trends
- Spending and claims details
- Financial reconciliation
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to evaluate, design, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
I’ve been involved with building startups for the last 15 years of my career. One of the things I love about startups is the opportunity to create a brand from nothing. It’s a rewarding feeling when customers start to believe in and trust the brand you’ve created. A branding exercise challenges us to think about what’s […]
If you’re interested in arguments for the adoption of a bundled payment model in healthcare, you won’t want to miss the article “How to Pay for Health Care” by Michael E. Porter and Robert S. Kaplan in this month’s issue of Harvard Business Review. Dave Terry and Tony Cheng spent time with the authors as […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact: Jamie Christensen email: email@example.com Boston, MA (June 30, 2016) Archway Health announced today that it has entered into an innovative affiliation arrangement with a leading coalition of oncology medical groups for the purpose of developing superior tools and services to help practices build and manage oncology bundled payment programs. In […]
The Oncology Care Model (OCM) officially starts today. This model, developed by the CMS Innovation Center, will run for 5 years. Archway is working with dozens of providers to help with OCM and related programs. Modern Healthcare reports that “seventeen private health insurance companies and more than 3,200 oncologists working in almost 200 medical groups will participate […]