Are you ready for Bundled Payments?
Archway Health gets you started in bundled payments. From program setup and launch to ongoing support, our goal is to help you build a successful program.
How we work
To fix healthcare through payment reform.
- Our focus is to enable payors and providers to succeed within bundled payment programs. Bundled payments is all we do.
- We believe that bundled payment is the best alternative payment mechanism for improving the quality and reducing the cost of healthcare.
- We partner with providers and payors to design, implement, and manage bundled payment initiatives.
- We are a convener in the CMS BPCI program and we support other BPCI conveners.
- We are a unique team of healthcare operators, big data analysts, and technology entrepreneurs.
Bundled Payments News
As part of their reporting on the new proposed rule released by CMS on Tuesday, McKnight’s interviewed healthcare experts to learn their insights into the proposal. In an article titled “CMS proposes cancelling cardiac, orthopedic bundled payment models,” Archway CEO Dave Terry tells McKnight’s that some changes to the programs had been expected in light of Department […]
A new brief in Healthcare Dive covers news of a proposed rule released by CMS that reduces areas that are required to participate in the mandatory joint bundled payment program and cancels the cardiac bundled payment model. Healthcare Dive concludes the article by quoting Archway CEO Dave Terry’s statement that bundled payment models are likely […]
REQUEST YOUR BUNDLED PAYMENT SCORECARD HERE: http://archwayhealth.com/bpci-advanced/request-bpci-scorecard/ Many providers have found success with bundled payments since the 2011 release of the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)—some more than others. While bundled payments overall have been proven to improve quality and lower costs, specialists have an […]
Meet Dave Terry in this new feature by Boston Voyager, part of their Inspiring Stories series. In the article, Dave talks about what led him to found Archway Health. He says: Over the years I’ve worked in all of the reimbursement models—fee-for-service, population health, global budgets, ACOs—and what I love about the bundled payment model […]