What is BPCI Advanced?
BPCI Advanced is the next generation of the original Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) initiative created by Medicare, and a further progression of the value-based healthcare movement.
BPCI Advanced, like other bundled payment programs, rewards clinicians for improving outcomes and lowering costs. Providers will be given an all-inclusive bundle price to cover the inpatient and post-acute care costs during an episode of care. With control of the entire episode, providers have the opportunity to earn additional revenue by improving care management to reduce post-acute costs and readmissions, which can total up to 50% of the costs of an episode.
The application period for BPCI Advanced will be opening in the coming months.
Get your BPCI Advanced opportunity analysis.
In a free 30-minute consultation, learn:
On average, specialists who participated in the original BPCI bundled payments program with Archway Health have earned greater revenue, at least $2,000 extra revenue per case, and provided better care to their patients.
Why work with Archway?
Archway Health is focused on helping specialty providers succeed in bundled payment programs, improving patient outcomes, lowering costs, and helping specialists earn increased revenue per case.
We partner with specialists to help them evaluate, design, and manage bundled payment programs. Our technology platform and services include online analytics, care management and patient tracking tools, care management redesign services, financial reporting, and ongoing operations.
- 100% focused on bundled payments—it’s all we do
- Our team has been helping providers with BPCI since its inception in 2011, and active leaders in healthcare payment reform for more than 20 years
- Specialists in our network have earned at least $2,000 extra revenue per case in BPCI, while improving the patient experience.
- We partner with specialists to share risks and rewards, which means we only get paid if our partners succeed
- Founded in 2014 with offices in Boston and NYC