Product Manager, Manager Level
Archway Health, LLC – New York City, New York
Who We Are:
Archway Health is a dynamic startup founded on the vision to utilize payment reform as a way to improve the current landscape in healthcare. Our team brings combined expertise in data analytics, improvement strategies, information security, and a passion for improving healthcare. For more information go to http://archwayhealth.com/
Archway is seeking a product manager to lead the development of its technology-enabled products that help healthcare providers manage their bundled payment programs. Bundled payment programs require providers to identify, track, and follow up with patients over an extended period of time after their hospital discharge. The ultimate goal of the products is to help providers improve patient outcomes, improve the patient experience, and lower the overall cost of care.
Reporting to the CTO, the product manager will take a lead role in spending time with our customers, observing them use our products, and translating their jobs to be done into product features and requirements. The product manager will work on cross-functional teams that are responsible for developing and launching the products. The product manager will also help decide what tools Archway should build, buy, or partner with in order to deliver the best solutions to the market.
Working with our technology, sales, and market leads, this position will determine key features and performance requirements and identify development priorities for care management and bundled payment management tools.
With this insight, the product manager will help create project plans/timelines for delivering new and updated tools/product releases to our customers. To bring that full cycle, the product manager will then gather feedback from the market and provide feedback to the company’s teams regarding product gaps and needed changes.
This position requires not only experience as a technology product manager, but also direct experience working with contemporary health care plan providers/products.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: BS/BA
- Successful technology product management with tech-enabled services: 3+ years
- Direct experience with healthcare providers and customers: 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare technology landscape and other care and risk management product offerings/companies
- Technology business experience and the understanding of business model development: 3+ years
- Strong, passionate perspective re: product needs while balancing that with a friendly startup team culture
Archway Health is an EOE.
Director of Operations
Archway Health, LLC – Watertown, MA
Who We Are:
Archway Health is a dynamic startup founded with the mission of fixing health care through payment reform. Our team brings combined expertise in healthcare strategy, data analytics, software development, and a passion for improving healthcare. For more information go to http://archwayhealth.com/about-archway/
Archway is looking to hire a key business partner role—Director of Operations—to help us build the best bundled payment company in the country.
Under direction of the CEO, the Director of Operations will:
- Guide and work with fellow business leads, program directors, and key support staff to perform a wide range of complex administrative, fiscal, and programmatic activities related to the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Institute policies, procedures, and discretionary activities.
- Drive the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) process working with other Archway leads to set objectives and measurable results and hold the team accountable.
- Ensure strict compliance with federal, state, and company regulations, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Work with Human Resources to develop policies, processes, and procedures.
- Market and promote Archway Health services.
- Coordinate and direct personnel to ensure efficient and fiscally sound operations.
- Work with the finance team in the preparation of program budgets and approve subsequent modifications and transfers, and establish the methods and means of determining fiscal accountability for objectives and program departments.
- Build open communication and engagement with customers and partners and develop the Archway Health culture.
- Lead key company meetings including strategic planning, operations, customer relationship, growth, etc. and oversee other key company systems.
This role requires a thorough knowledge of contemporary health care service models and thorough knowledge of organizational procedures and precedents.
- BS/BA – master’s degree preferred
- Strategic goal management: 3 years
- Strong, demonstrable understanding/experience in the healthcare landscape, including payment reform, provider/payer strategy, etc.: 3+ years
- Entrepreneurial management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry: 3+ years
- Previous experience in building early stage company strongly preferred
- Managing staff and performing general administrative work: 2+ years
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Archway Health is an EOE.